Data sharing is hot in 2022. Businesses sharing data are more likely to outperform those who do not (Gartner). But most are not sharing data and taking those opportunities, because of fear, culture or lack of expertise. At RAW Labs, we make it simple to share data using APIs which are a modern approach.
For the full article read our Dataversity Blog. Here’s the summary below.
12 Benefits of Data Sharing via APIs
- Data is live and on-demand
- Users can get data they want, not just what’s sent
- Data can easily be served in different formats
- An API can be versioned as it matures
- Both users and computers can consume APIs easily
- Standards for APIs give interoperability and tooling options
- Avoid managing messy files
- API access is easily measured, metered, and audited
- An API can reflect your business
- APIs are database-independent
- An API is a contract
- APIs are testable
We are building the fastest API creation and data sharing solution – so you can share data with your colleagues internally, or your external partners, clients or suppliers. For more information, get in touch with us today, or browse our demo catalogue.
Jeremy Posner, VP Product & Solutions, RAW Labs.
More Useful Links:
- Have Questions / Comments? Ask away – join our Community discussion!
- Read our Tutorials and Getting Started Docs
- Why not follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Like code? head on over to GitHub
- Developer? Join us! we are looking for bright minds – at all levels of seniority, in databases, distributed systems, UI/UX.