Marketing Executive – Be in the Driving Seat!Apply to this job
This is a remote role in UK or Ireland, with access to London preferred
Want REAL marketing responsibility and accountability for your decisions?
Want to work with nice, smart people and learn fast too?
Then join our data revolution, there are no limits here!
RAW Labs is a rapidly expanding Swiss tech. company that was spun out of EPFL university by world-renowned Professor Anastasia Ailamaki and her lab of some of the world’s brightest minds in data.
We make the impossible possible – our solution enables analytics on raw data in any location at lightning speed, and to help us spread the message we need YOU – an experienced Marketing Executive to strengthen our online presence and refine our positioning.
You’ll have the opportunity to have fun and take risks in owning both content strategy and execution within our fast-paced business team. You’ll be empowered to make decisions and be held to their outcomes. Plus enjoy the beautiful swiss mountains and lakes at our get-togethers!
In your capacity you will be reporting directly to our VP of Products and Solutions, doing fun things like these, and maybe more:
- Define and measure our marketing KPIs (website, social media, enquiries) and regularly present for review and action to improve. Are we on track? What should we do next? You’re in charge!
- Work with our web designer and creative partners, to make our website beautiful, functional, and managing additions (announcements, blogs, resources, features, partners), and perform content reviews. We want users to love our website!
- Maintain and lift our social media presence including LinkedIn and Twitter, spreading the message on our ground-breaking solution. Can you create a buzz? make us a B2B tech social media star?
- Maintain marketing calendar, ensure blogs, podcasts, YouTube videos and news items are regularly posted – marshal our people to write great content, edit it where necessary – and get it delivered on time.
- Planning and executing our multi-channel marketing campaigns – we want to be seen, heard, and need to measure how these perform.
- Work with our external designer to create and approve new designs for web, social, branding etc. Make our brand shine!
- Create compelling videos for YouTube, liaising with external companies for creative content where necessary, even star in them yourself!
- Test our changes to the website and implement any SEO/SEM features – did they work? Are our KPI’s increasing?
- Identify optimization areas for web site, and social media including use of Google Analytics. Get us to no 1. in the rankings!
- Advertising – create and manage adverts to our target audience within agreed budgets. Be creative. Get us noticed by the right people. You’re in charge here!
- Manage our CRM platform from the marketing perspective; implementing quality control procedures to ensure accuracy / segmentation. As a data company, We need good data ourselves.
- Create and maintain press kit: media advisory, logos, screenshots, personnel bios & pics – show us off in the best light possible.
- Plan and manage our stands at conferences around Europe and beyond and manage communications with events’ organisers, and attend the conferences too – meet our clients!
- We’d love a graduate or similar level education, with 3+ years’ relevant work experience.
- We need a strong proficiency in written communication (English).
- Very attentive to detail, including the ability to proof-read and spot typos and subtle grammatical problems
- Similar experience in a marketing role, preferably in B2B and/or technology company. But you do NOT need to be a technologist!
Good to have:
- WordPress (content management) experience
- LinkedIn and Google Analytics experience
- SEO/SEM tools, we’re using SEMrush but similar is great
- Experience with CRM databases, we use Zoho CRM but others such as Hubspot, Pipedrive are just fine.
- We’re fun and nice people to work with – we think that’s no. 1 🙂
- We’re a fast-paced high-growth technology company and you will be driving our marketing bus….fast!
- We will give you an attractive compensation package
- You’ll have limitless opportunity to grow professionally with the company.
- You can be flexible with hours, location – as long as work gets done well and on-time we’ll all be happy!
- Swiss mountain air, London red buses, or both if you’d like.
Apply to this job