Data Disaggregation: a perspective
Is your data being pulled in many directions, to different locations and databases? This is called Data Gravity, and a challenge that needs architectural reconsideration. Read our perspective.
Want to learn more?
- Take a tour of our Demo Catalogue
- Have Questions / Comments? Ask away – join our Community discussion!
- Read our Tutorials and Getting Started Docs
- Why not follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube
- Like code? head on over to GitHub
- Developer? Join us! we are looking for bright minds – at all levels of seniority, in databases, distributed systems, UI/UX.
Querying all data, anywhere
Founder and CEO Miguel Branco explains the rationale behind the RAW platform, the problems it solves and how and why a better SQL is the way forward.
Data as a Product
Do we really manage our data as a product? What does that mean for customers? Is a data product really that different from a traditional product? And what can we learn from other more established industries about their products, and apply them back to our fledgling data product space?
Introducing the RAW Data Product Platform
Data Products as a Service: A collaborative DataOps platform as a service for data APIs. Create and Share data faster.